Orthopedic experts specializing in joint replacement options just for you
Texas Bone & Joint, with offices located in Alliance, Lewisville, North Richland Hills, Denton, Plano and Las Colinas, offers a wide range of joint surgeries to help you get back to doing what you love—even when non-surgical approaches have been ineffective. Our team of orthopedic doctors treat virtually all bone and joint issues. If you are injured or have an orthopedic condition, our team of orthopedic surgeons will work with you every step of the way to develop a personalized treatment plan that makes you feel comfortable and confident in your decision. From minimally invasive techniques to total joint replacements, our orthopedic experts will go over the latest treatment options with you and help you decide which one is just right for you.
To learn more about our joint replacement services or to schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic doctors, call (877) 314-8990.
Joint surgery might be option for you if:
- Joint pain limits your everyday activities
- Medications don’t help much, or if you experience unpleasant or harmful side effects from them
- The pain in your joint continues even while you are sitting or lying down
- Physical therapy and other treatments are not effective
Take the Hip & Knee Health Assessment
Procedures we offer:
- Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty